What does a Trial Consultant Do?
- Assist in pre-trial preparation, including database creation and maintenance
- Coordinate data — video, documents and demonstrative evidence — in the proper locations to ensure ease of use, search and retrieval
- Work with expert witnesses and outside vendors to produce quality exhibits
- Assist in the preparation, creation, or modification of exhibits
- Create witness video clips from video depositions for impeachment purposes
- Produce professional quality PowerPoint™ presentations
- Prepare trial and witness notebooks
- Develop case presentation strategy
- Help paralegals, attorneys, and expert witnesses understand what presentation techniques work best at trial
- Provide complete technical support for presentation systems and technology
- Pre-load and present your case exhibits and video at trial with TrialDirector®, our winning trial presentation software
- Recall and display impeaching testimony and documents on-the-fly as needed
EGCR can assist you with all your case needs, from discovery through trial.